Re: [gedit-list] Ubuntu packages

Curtis Hovey wrote:
I think we can base a recipe on the current package and start create
a package. We can create a team to manage the project in launchpad...

My involvement will be too sporadic to take on maintaining a PPA, but I'm happy to beta test a package build procedure, provide feedback, and document it on the wiki.

I am using bzr builder to create packages for my PPA.

I'd welcome an excuse to play around with bzr, as I'm considering it for future projects.

 -Tom