Re: [gedit-list] Can't build from GIT sources

Erik,

It is normal that you can't build since gedit (and the whole gnome
desktop) in git master now depends on gtk+3.0, which is being
developed right now. In order to build gedit, the easiest way is to
compile gedit  wih jhbuild (see jhbuild in gnome.org)

Greetings,

José