Re: [gedit-list] tabs instead of spaces

Ravan, James wrote:

> What can I do to get back to spaces instead of tabs in this
> buffer?

I repeated the process you just described, and I still had hard tabs just as
you describe.

I unchecked "Insert spaces instead of tabs", clicked OK, then re-checked it,
clicked OK.  Now I have spaces again.  I think that that preference just
needs to be re-applied after the Auto Tab plugin is deactivated.

Derek Veit