Re: [gedit-list] Copying: numbers & words w/ Gedit 2.30.3

Yes, that's the sort of thing Click Config was made for.

Here is my regex for simulating the built-in selection behavior:
[a-zA-Z]+|[0-9]+|[^a-zA-Z0-9]+

Here is the same thing, modified to include numbers with letters:
[a-zA-Z0-9]+|[^a-zA-Z0-9]+

In the "define a selection" section, type "Alphanumeric" for the name, copy that second regex into the regex box, and click 'Add'.  Then select "Alphanumeric" for the double click.

Derek