Re: [gedit-list] Including regex search & replace in gedit-plugins

On 29-04-10 21:20, Jean-Philippe Fleury wrote:
Jesse van den Kieboom a écrit le 2010-04-29 14:58 :
Try using the commander plugin (from gedit-plugins). Activate it with
Ctrl+., and use the find module (and in particular the find.regex)
Is there a documentation for the commander plugin?
For the provided modules, there is builtin help. You can use help <command> to see what a command can do. You can use tab-completion for many things, including the help, so you don't need to know the command beforehand.

There isn't any additional documentation yet, for example how you can write your own modules (although you can start with edit.new-command <name>). Although it's clear that this should be properly documented, I'm kind of waiting for our documentation to be ported to mallard, so we can properly write documentation for plugins like this, and have it merged inside the gedit help in a nice way. That said, I can at least try to write some things down on a wiki page.
Regards,

Jean-Philippe