Re: [gedit-list] advanced bookmarks for gedit

Mike Allsworth wrote:

> Where can I ask for help with problems I'm having installing the "advanced
> bookmark" plugin into gedit?

It looks like the author hasn't given the plugin much attention since
December 2008.  The posted issues haven't been addressed since then, and the
Google group is full of spam.  I couldn't find any email address or other
contact method.  So you might be on your own, though someone here may be
able to help if you give specifics.