Re: [gedit-list] docs from last session
- From: Jean-Philippe Fleury <contact jpfleury net>
- To: gedit-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gedit-list] docs from last session
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:32:14 -0400
Jesse van den Kieboom a écrit le 2010-04-22 03:35 :
> spir ☣ wrote:
>> Is there a way to have docs from last session open at startup?
>> If not, consider this post as a feature request ;-)
>> Note: The point for me is not to avoid a few keystrokes required to open files (still it is sometimes annoying to look for them), but to find things the way we left them.
> You can use the session saver plugin from gedit-plugins.
And if you mean automatically save session when you close gedit and then
automatically open last session files without having to make selection
in the "File > Session" menu, see:
1) this third party plugin: http://sourceforge.net/projects/geditautosaves/
2) or this bug report about the session saver plugin:
] [Thread Prev