Re: [gedit-list] Tab meaning

On 15 April 2010 13:19, Peter Waller <peter waller gmail com> wrote:
This is great, the only problem I had was that the gtksourceview object (to which the functions you mention belong) is not obtainable from the document object, but from the view object.

I have just discovered another problem, the smartspaces plugin uses the tab width rather than the indent width, so deleting an indentation doesn't work without changing function calls to get_tab_width to get_indent_width.

Is there any reason not to have the smartspaces plugin use the indent width anyway? Shall I file a bug and a patch?

Regards,

- Peter