[gedit-list] Plugins to Windows-version of Gedit

Dear developers!

Turn, please, in the MS Windows-version of  Gedit following plugins
--Snippets, Project Manager, Encoding. Inclusion of these plugins from
Linux-version to the Windows-version of the editor is not working. This
is a very important addition for me, because I work in parallel Linux
and MS Windows. Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you in advance. I await with impatience.

Sergey, Russian Federation

MS Windows XP SP2 (office)
Ubuntu Linux 8.10 (home)