Re: [gedit-list] File Browser plugin

Ravan, James wrote:

I’m trying to use the file browser plugin on Windows. But I **NEED** to be able to change the files that the plugin chooses to show. Right now I can’t see any Ruby source files and the directory tree I’m in contains nothing BUT Ruby source files.

There is a known bug about this, basicly the type of the file is not determined correctly on windows, and the file browser hides non-text files by default. Try enabling binary and hidden files from the right click context menu in the file browser.

Jesse

What do I need to change where on Windows gedit to control which files the file browser lists?

thanks,

-jim