Re: [gedit-list] Commenting code, how to do that...

Hello!
I am using Gedit 2.22.3 with gtksourceview-2.0 in Debian testing.

Yes, R is selected under View->Syntax_Highlight.

No, Commenting is not working, although highlighting is alive and
colorful. I must manually put '#' in front of a line and, eventually, to
copy&paste.

Best,
PM