[gedit-list] Appendage: A plugin engine for GLib based applications

Hello there,

a while ago I started porting the plugin engine found in GEdit and Rhythmbox to Vala. It looks like its feature complete now and I wanted to thank the developers of both projects for doing the actual ground work. I'll be using 'Appendage' in my own project, but I hope that it will be of use for other as well.

Code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/appendage/, criticism and help will be well received.

Thanks for letting me 'borrow' your code,
Raphael