Re: [gedit-list] Website

Il giorno lun, 09/03/2009 alle 16.37 +0000, Andrew ha scritto:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I was looking at the gedit website recently and I thought it could do with a refreshing, so I set
> to work and have created a new version of it. The content is all the same, it is just a bit more
> 'pretty' :-)
>
> I have screenshots (not mockups) of all the pages (link is at the bottom of the page), and if you
> could look at them and tell me whether you want to use them (or not) I would be very happy.

Hi Andrew! They look pretty nice... there were some long term plans to
switch all gnome.org to a new web framework, but given that they do not
seem to reach a conclusion any time soon, we can at least improve what
we have now.

The only nit pick I have is that I'd like to keep the stripe at top of
the current color for historic reasons.

Can you create a patch against the current web site sources? They are
located at
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/projects.gnome.org/gedit

Ciao
	Paolo