[gedit-list] go to class/method/file external tool for gedit

Greetings, gedit users,

I have prepared a small external tool for gedit, I use it to quickly
go to the definition of a python class or method, or a file without
having to browse all the way to the file. It can also execute small
scripts.
It is similar to the Go to Type, or Go to file feature found in
Netbeans, which I use a lot and wanted it on gedit.

It is written in python, it works on ubuntu, using glade, and you can
download it from here:
http://my.opera.com/th3pr0ph3t/blog/ecfind

I hope you find it useful.

Regards,