Re: [gedit-list] keyboard navigation to bottom pane

Hi,

I think there is a way to move the cursor from the text pane to the bottom

I am now searching for an easy way to evaluate a piece of code selected in
the text pane directly into the embedded terminal without always
copying/pasting. I am not sure whether such a tool/shortcut already exists.

Best,

Florent