[gedit-list] ftp plugins

Hello:
    I'm unix programmer from China, I use the openSUSE and ubuntu system
two, but I could not find a good program editor like the
ultraedit(www.ultraedit.com). especially the ftp function like the
ultraedit software, because I use it nearly everyday to directly edit
the file from the AIX server. However I don't like this function as the
plugin exist, but the origin function like the ultraedit. I know, this
function is not very difficult for yours, but In China, too many people
because the ultraedit don't want to change to  the linux, include the
unix programmers like me(the unix programmers almost 90% use the
ultraedit, I think,at least 100% in our company).
    The two is, although the gedit could as a programmer edit, but she
could't list the functions list like the file brower plugin, it's a big
despondence.

Thank you all of you done.

marker.wang
2009-06-02