[gedit-list] Completion Status

Hi all!!

	I have talking with Nacho about the completion changes. I need someone
tell me what is the "context" idea with more detail.

	Currently the completion calls to provider.get_proposals(). I think the
change would be remove this call and add something like
provider.populate_completion (context). The providers could call to
context.add_proposals () sync or async, in a thread, etc like the
provider wants.

Can you explain me better what is the idea?

Perriman