Re: [gedit-list] Using Vim plug-ins in Gedit

Joseph Montanez wrote:
There are a few plugins I like using while formatting text. All of
them live inside my vim so I cobbled some bash together so I could
atleast use Align plugin in vim. Hopefully this will be useful enough
to use other plugins in vim that people may like.

Rather a small tip then anything else but.

As a general remark, do you know you can directly transmit an external tool as a file rather than copying every parameter ? You can look in ~/.gnome2/gedit/tools for the script and attach it to your mail !