[gedit-list] [Fwd: Gedit plugin]

--- Begin Message --- Hi Steve,
It said on the website that if you have written a plugin that might be a candidate for inclusion to contact you.
I recently (after fifteen years) got fed up with emacs.  Started using Gedit but couldn't find a plugin that allowed me to compile code and then click on the errors to go to the error in the source.  Handy, because I had been meaning to have a look at python anyway.
So I wrote this.  It is my first python code so don't be to harsh on me.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is already a plugin that does this but if not I'm happy for this to be used.
It does track directory changes made by make.
It has functionality to have different compile/build commands remembered for different projects.  Is there any "standard" way "projects" are identified?  I just used the first plugin I found (Project Manager) which sticks some user data ("BelongsToProject") on the Document object but it would be nice to know if there was a proper way to identify the project.
Regards,
Mike.
--- End Message ---