[gedit-list] GtkSourceCompletion status

Hi all,

	I have been working on the gsc and gsv integration. The changes are:

- Created a new GtkSourceCompletionContext object
- We call to provider.populate_completion when the completion must to be
populated or updated. The provider must use context.add_proposals
- The context modify the model
- The model controls the proposals by hash (removing old proposals when
filter and adding the new ones without delete a proposal if it is
needed)

	The completion is very fast with the devhelp provider when show/filter
the content. You can take a look to the new async provider in the tests
folder, it adds proposals with a Thread and works fine.

	We are lost some features by adding the new hash algorithm:

- When filter, the proposals are not inserted in order:
* First write a the we get the proposals: aaa, abb, acc
* Then write ab and you can see only abb
* Delete the "b" and you can see: abb, aaa, acc

	It is because first we remove the old proposals and, when we add the
proposals again, we don't remove the abb and we only add the new ones
down on the list.

- We cannot use the headers in the "all" page because the proposals are
not inserted in order

	We could fix these issues by adding more logic to the model but: more
login = less velocity

	I want you take a look at the code and send me some problems, issues,
changes, ideas... I hope we can add the new completion features to gsv
as soon as possible because I cannot write "stable" plugins if I don't
know if we will integrate the completion or not and I don't want to
develop new changes/features on my GtkSourceCompletion library if we add
gsc into gsv.

	The code is in my github account (context branch):

http://github.com/chuchiperriman/gtksourceview/tree/context

Regards,
	Perriman