[gedit-list] Useful feature

Hi all,

    Always I use gedit, I have a problem. When I am writing at the end of a file, the Cursor is down on the screen and it is very uncomfortable because my monitor is very big. Can I scroll the document and set the cursor in the middle of the screen without having new lines under it?

    Same problem with the lines, if I edit a large line, I have the cursor at right and I have to look at the right and , while I wrtite, all the text is moving all the time, it is very uncomfortable.

Some idea?

Thanks,
    Perriman