Re: [gedit-list] Problems with mime

Hi,

The first problem I noticed is that you omit the <metadata> tag in your
lang file. It should be something like this :

<metadata>
  <property name="mimetypes">text/application-extension-uv</property>
  <property name="globs">*.uv</property>
</metadata>

Check other lang files in /usr/share/gtksourceview-2.0/language-specs to
see other options.

Sylvain.