Re: [gedit-list] spell checker Hungarian

Hi Walmala,

The gedit spell plugin uses enchant, which in turn can use different
spell libraries like myspell and aspell. If you want hungarian spelling,
you could therefore install the 'aspell-hu' package. After installing
and restarting gedit, the language should be available.

Jesse

Op donderdag 09-10-2008 om 12:17 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef l
walmala: