Re: [gedit-list] hiliting words that contain digits and underscores by double clicking

This is also something I want to see implemented/changed. There are
several options here. Either we change 'fix'/change it in gsv and make
it a permanent fix, or we can set a string property on gsv setting the
characters which are considered to be word characters. Another option
might be to use triple click to expand further including characters
currently not considered to be word characters (like _), and do
quadruple click for line selection. There could even be an option in
gedit setting which characters are considered word characters.

As an intermediate solution, this could be implemented as a plugin, but
in the end I think it belongs in gsv.

Jesse

Op zaterdag 29-11-2008 om 09:55 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Doug
McNutt:

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Personal: http://www.icecrew.nl