Re: [gedit-list] print from gedit without header line

Il giorno lun, 03/11/2008 alle 07.28 +0000, Paul Schatz ha scritto:
> hello from berlin
> how can I print from gedit without that header
> changed /usr/share/gconf/schemas/gedit.schemas
> set line 9608 from TRUE to FALSE
> line 9611: "Whether gedit should include a document header when printing ...
> did not forget to restart
> gedit still prints header ???

Simply togglig the value from the "Text Editor" tab of the print dialog
works for me. You should not be fiddling with gconf manually, and even
if you reaally want to change the value directly in gconf you should be
using gconf-editor: in fact you should not touch the "schema" part of
gconf but the corresponding value in your home directory.

Paolo