Re: [gedit-list] gedit and CR/LF save mode

I have the same problem but reverse.

I do use the search/replace dialog:

Try this:

search for: \n
replace with: \r\n

I do this (but reverse) to get rid of those  \r in linux :-)

But ofcourse this is not the best todo.
Someone should write a plugin fix this issue...

Maybe there already is a plugin

checkout http://live.gnome.org/gedit (atm the site seems down)

Greets

M.H.