Re: [gedit-list] Building gEdit in windows

Hello Paolo,

     Thanks for your replies. I was talking about gnome-doc-utils,
thanks for letting me know I can disable them for now. I've also
contacted the autoconf mailing list for issues with the autotools.
They have informed me that many many people have trouble with the
autotools in MSYS, and suggested I autotool gEdit in a different
environment. I should have thought of this myself, and i'm not sure
why I did not. So i'm going to autotool it in cygwin and then attempt
to compile it in MSYS. I look forward to actually getting gEdit
compiled on windows so I can start doing the fun stuff like fixing any
runtime errors that occur because of the platform differences.

Thanks!
   Steve

--
Thanks,