[gedit-list] request

Hi there,

I have a feature request for gedit, that I think shouldn't be too hard
to implement and would be really useful to some people.

Sometimes when I - as it turns out, a friend of mine has had the same
experience - try to save a text in a non-UTF-8 encoding, like Western
(ISO-8859-15), gedit tells me: "Could not save the file ... using
Western (ISO-8859-15) character coding."

This is because the document contains one or more characters that cannot
be encoded using the specified character coding.

My (our) request: in those situations, can you please highlight all the
characters that cannot be encoded? (In yellow, similarly to how this
happens when searching for text fragments.) Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards, Norbert