Re: [gedit-list] gEdit and BOM mark in UTF-8 files

Hi Bruno,

I must say that I never had any trouble with this (using gedit for
developing PHP daily). The only way to fix your problem in an automatic
way is to write a small plugin, which removes the mark either on save,
or on load (I'm not really sure who inserts the mark, is it already
there, or does gtk insert it?)

Jesse

Op woensdag 11-06-2008 om 23:13 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Bruno
Cassol: