[gedit-list] $ gedit --save-all

Hello,

I'm a French gedit user, whom have a simple feature suggestion.
Yesterday I did wrote a big mail in gedit, without saving it. (Yes, it was my fault)

Then, I got a X/compiz problem that prevent me from getting back in X after an unfortunate CTRL+ALT+F12.

Gedit was still there, but not accessible.

I spend my night trying to dump core memory from gdb et strings/grep in it, but the text was not clearly savable, it was melted/messed up with orthographic suggestions, in small unchronological parts. I tryed to '$ gedit --new-window' by an 'ssh -Y' but the « save all » option given by this mean did not work for the previous gedit window.

So, I would like to suggest a new gedit command : $ gedit --save-all
Which save every unsaved texts of every gedit instances. (and would have saved me yesterday night :-) )

--
Simon Descarpentries
http://sd12s.fdn.fr