Re: [gedit-list] Offtopic: Help with debian package!!

Maybe this will help you out..

http://thedarkmaster.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/how-to-create-manipulate-a-deb-file-of-a-compiled-application/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Basic?action=""> (I think this is the best one..)

Sorry if I can't help you with more info..

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos / Best Regards,
Ricardo Ferreira

Web Developer & System Administrator @ SafeCodeLand

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Perriman <chuchiperriman gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

       This is the second time I try to build a debian package for
GtkSourceCompletion. I could not do it...

       It is very difficult (for me). I have created all control,
rules etc files and it generates the .deb and -dev.deb packages but
they are empties.

       I have take a look at the debian files for gtksourcecompletion
an are very different of my files...

       I want ask for your help. Perhaps some good manual (debian
mantainers manual can not help me because it don't explain how to
build a package for a library with .deb -dev.deb and -doc.deb), a
list where I can ask for help, better examples, or someone can generate
the packages and send me the files...

       I'm desperated because I cannot generate the package and I don't
understand why it doesn't work fine...

Thanks all!!!!!
       Perriman