[gedit-list] Proposal: GtkSourceCompletion into GtkSourceView

Hi all!

I thinks this is a good moment to add GtkSourceCompletion library into
GtkSourceCompletion. I don't know if you think the same but if we join
these projects, gedit can use the completion to show open documents,
recent documents, plugins can take adventages of it... Anjuta can use
it to do the symbol completion with the GtkSourceView editor plugin
and we "only" need develop the code folding to have an editor better
than scintilla because it is Gtk.

IMHO, we can take the integration ready for GNOME 2.23 because there
are only little changes to do (plus the refactorization).

What do you think about??

If you think GtkSourceCompletion needs some feature, change some API
etc, make me know.

Regards,
    perriman

If you don't know about GtkSourceCompletion:

Homepage: http://gtksourcecomple.sourceforge.net/
Project page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtksourcecomple/
Screenshots:
https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=212508