[gedit-list] GtkSourceCompletion

Hi all,

I have been working on GtkSourceCompletion. I have created a trac web
on:

http://tools.assembla.com/gtkdevtools/wiki

You can download from trunk the last source code.

You can see some screenshots on:

http://tools.assembla.com/gtkdevtools/wiki/ScreenShots

In the same page you can found the gtksourcecompletion library and a
plugin for gedit that use this library. You need download gtksnippets
(experimental) to compile gedit plugin because this use this library
too.

If you have some idea or bug , you can tell me it in my email or create
trac ticket with the new feature, bug etc.

Regardas,
	Chuchi