Re: [gedit-list] GLSL syntax highlighting and Java syntax highlighting patch

August wrote:
> It's probably simpler and less confusing to keep the syntax highlighting extensions separate, even if the mentioned languages have similar syntax

I don't understand what you mean.. sorry.. they are still separate files, this is just a patch against the java.lang file .. I think a consistency in syntax highlighting is a good thing, so that's why I made this patch. It just defines a couple of keywords as "def:keyword", instead of "def:type", which it was before..

Sorry for my english, I'm very tired.. Sorry also for not replying directly to your message, it seams to have bounced when sent to me..