[gedit-list] Modifying the preferences dialog

Hi.

I wrote a new gedit plugin called "Plugin installer". Its purpose is
to make finding and installing new plugins for gedit very easy, like
the Eclipse plugin manager is.
Building the plugin was not a problem, but now I would like to
integrate it with gedit plugin manager on preferences dialog (instead
of creating a new menu entry). I would like to add a new button
"Install new plugins" to go together with "About the plugin" and
"Configure plugin" buttons, but I didn't find a way to do so.

Is there a way to modify the preferences dialog from within a Python
plugin code?

--
Best regards
Leandro Lameiro