Re: [gedit-list] "import" functionality in Python plugin

--- Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com> wrote:

> But is it really needed to add your own open dialog
> beside the one we
> provide ? couldn't you just add a handler on
> "tab-added" and do what's
> needed if the file happens to be a markdown file ?
> IT would indeed look
> cleaner IMHO.

I think you have a good point. Now I have a different
problem however. I want to to have some functionality
that when the user saves the file my python plugin
makes a copy of the text, processes it, and saves the
modified copy, but leaves the text in the buffer
unchanged. Does anyone know how I could achieve this?

Thanks

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/