Re: [gedit-list] Latex-Plugin

Thanks, this sounds promising! I will be waiting.
What do you think about including svg files of the button into the plugin-directory so it would be convenient to create one's owns?

Greetings
Till

Michael Zeising wrote:
Hi Till,

the next release of the plugin will support custom build profiles. I'm quite busy at the moment and don't have too much time for writing, please be patient!

Thanks,

Michael

till wrote:
Hi,

I would like to add or modify the existing compiling machines of the
Latex-Plugin to be able to compile also with xelatex with one click. Could anybody give a hint where I can change the behaviour of the compilation, ie.
in which file the definitions are written?

Thank you

Till Rettig