Re: [gedit-list] gedit 2.19.1

Il giorno lun, 25/06/2007 alle 16.39 +0100, Andre Pinheiro ha scritto:
> thanks Paolo -- is this stable enough for production use?

I have been using as my main editor for a month and it looks pretty
solid so far, though gtksourceview may still change a bit so you may
need to recompile things from time to time.
Also, it depends if you are using some plugins that have not yet been
ported...

> and can I compile it in Ubuntu Feisty without much hassle?

Yes, at the moment you would just need to compile gtksourceview 1.90.1
and pygtksourceview 1.90.1 and then gedit... at some point we may decide
to start requiring the unstable gtk version to take advantage of some
new features there.