Re: [gedit-list] SML syntax highlighting

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 16:46 -0300, Franco Pestarini wrote:
> Hello,
>  I was looking for syntax highlighting for ML. I couldn't find
> anything related to SML or OCAML highlights in the gEdit page, I'm new
> in this list and I hope you can help me ;).

There is an ocaml syntax file in gtksourceview's repository:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtksourceview/branches/gtksourceview-1-8/gtksourceview/language-specs/ocaml.lang
It hasn't been released and probably won't in the gsv1 lifetime, but you
can use it anyway.