Re: [gedit-list] class browser plugin

Hello Perriman,

> 1.- Autogenerate (or a popup/menu entry or keybinding) ctags file for
> all *.c, *.h,  etc files.

Currently, all files with the same base name (that is, the string before
the extension) are parsed. Paring all files in the directory is not
practical since it may take quite some time on large projects, and the
plugin currently can't be run in a separate thread: It would constantly
block gedit.

> 2.- When you click in a tag, the cursor go to source line but the
> focus on the class browser tree change to the first element. IMO the
> focus on class browser tree must not change.

> 3.- When I press next tag, It don't work, allways go to second tag
> because the focus go to the first element in the class browser tree
> and then the next element is the second.

I'm sorry, but I can't reproduce this. Can you please file a bug here:
    http://code.google.com/p/geditclassbrowser/issues/list

Please provide an example file so that I can test the issue.

Thank you,
Fred