[gedit-list] Gedit build plugin in python, need help: Thread doesn't start/run.

Hello everyone,

I'm German, so I'm sorry if my English is bad. I'm currently developing a plugin for gedit for building. There is a plugin, but i try to implement auto-save before building, double-click should brings you to the line where the error is, and execution if building was successful.

I'm using python (which i don't know much) but now I've got a big problem: I'm starting a Python-Thread which executes the building command (scons or make). But the Thread doesn't "run". Only if i'm doing something with gedit, like minimizing it or opening a new file. I don't have an idea why this happens, so maybe you can help me.

Any clues you can give me would be great, or if you know a place where I could also ask. The plugin is attached.

Jan-Nik