Re: [gedit-list] GtkSourceCompletion

Hi Johannes!

I explain you some about the trigger events:

Actually GtkSourceCompletion have two default events:

.- User request event: When a user press control+return
.- Word completion event: When a user writes 4 consecutive characters

You can develop a lot of external events like a "c-completion-event"
that trigger an event when the user writes "->" or "." etc. This event
only have to detect the user entry ("->", "." etc) and then call
gtk_source_completion_popup_raise_event with the parameters and
GtkSourceCompletionPopup call to all providers registered to this event.

Other way to do this: Create a provider and register it with the "word
completion event" then detect if the user write a c symbol "->", "." etc
and show the data.

I don't know the new Tooltip API but I can study it. Can you give me an
URL or some documentation where I can learn it?

Regards,
	Chuchi

El dom, 22-07-2007 a las 17:20 +0200, Johannes Schmid escribi� Hi Perriman!