[gedit-list] gedit-pomode - plugin for translators

Hello everybody!

I just want to announce new plugin for gedit.
This plugin simplifies translation of PO files in gedit. It is still
uncompleted, but useful enough (I hope).

Features:
    * Fast navigation between messages, fuzzy and untranslated messages
    * Fast mark/unmark message as fuzzy
    * Fast clear of message
    * Fast copy original to translation
    * Quick sourcecode browsing in bottom panel
    * Purge deleted translations

You can download it at page
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=187150

If you have suggestions or want to help, please mail me.

--
Maxim V. Dziumanenko <dziumanenko gmail com>