Re: [gedit-list] String change announcement for gedit

Paolo Borelli wrote:
On mer, 2007-01-10 at 09:22 -0800, Micah Carrick wrote:

Bug submitted.

Thanks, I replayed there-

How can I build gedit with debugging information (-g)? I know this is
a rookie questions but...

I figure if I get some time I'll try to figure it out. Do I have to
actually modify the Makefile.am or is there a switch I can use while
building?

If you build from tarball -g should be included by default. To tweak
this kind of thing you can use the CFLAGS env var at configure time.

ciao
	Paolo

Thanks for the help in getting this. I really appreciate it. This little bug was a big deal for my work. I hope to contribute to gedit soon-- when I have a bit of free time. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys' have done. It's an excellent application.

--
- Micah Carrick
  Freelance Developer