Re: [gedit-list] GtkSourceCompletion

Thanks Marcus!

I will write a tutorial explain how to installa the plugin. I'm
preparing a debian package too.

I don't understand your question. Sorry but I don't speak english very
well :( Can you explain me better your idea?

You can show the completion popup by pressing <control>+Return if you
are asking for this.

Thanks ,
	perriman