Re: [gedit-list] Announce: vigedit-26

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 12:07 +0200, Trond Danielsen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just released a new version of the vigedit plugin - the plugin that
> enables vi-style modal editing in gedit. It's not a big release, but
> the copy and paste behaviour has been improved.

Additional keybinding for Insert key to switch to insert_mode . I often
use this :)

/home/rkhadgar/.gnome2/gedit/plugins/ViGedit/vigtk.py
    def init_bindings(self):
        self.common_bindings = {
            gtk.keysyms.i: self.insert_mode,
            gtk.keysyms.Insert: self.insert_mode,

> You can find it here: http://www.open-gnss.org/~trondd/vigedit/

>From BUGS file
 - When the plugin is activated, vigedit is not enabled for existing
documents.

I believe this bug has been resolved, or am i looking at the wrong place ?

And may i suggest one more feature in ToDo

 - Delete key does not work in command mode.

ps : many thanks for vi mode for gedit . Now all we need is to plug
gedit into evolution, and own the world :P .

--
Ritesh Khadgaray
ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ