Re: [gedit-list] When was tab DnD introduced?

On 10/22/06, Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

> I loved the feature of being able to grab a tab a drag it either on
> desktop or on another gedit session. When was this feature
> implemented?

We have it from the beginning (gedit 0.x, running on gnome 1.x).
In gedit 2.14 we added the possibility of re-ordering the tabs using
drag&drop.

That's interesting. I discovered its existence only recently, perhaps
by accident. Thanks for the wonderful editor...

> I also read that it was introduced in GTK+ 2.10 and wonder if gedit uses that.

No we are not using the gtk+ 2.10 stuff, but we plan to port our code to
use it.

Is this a whole lot of work, I wonder?