Re: [gedit-list] When was tab DnD introduced?
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>
- Cc: gedit-list gnome org, Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [gedit-list] When was tab DnD introduced?
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:50:33 +0100
Il giorno mer, 15/11/2006 alle 11.04 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe ha
> On 10/24/06, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> wrote:
> > Il giorno lun, 23/10/2006 alle 06.50 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe ha >
> > > > >
> > > > > I also read that it was introduced in GTK+ 2.10 and wonder if gedit uses that.
> > > >
> > > > No we are not using the gtk+ 2.10 stuff, but we plan to port our code to
> > > > use it.
> > >
> > > Is this a whole lot of work, I wonder?
> > Not that much, but is blocking on this:
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=360225
> I just noticed that someone fixed this blocker. Just curious...
Yeah, I know I am CC'ed to the bug :-)
However note that:
1) The patch has yet to be accepted and included in gtk
2) IF it will be accepted, it will only go into the next major release
of gtk since it adds API, so we'll have to wait before using it.
Hope it clarifies.
] [Thread Prev