Re: [gedit-list] Plugin - cscope and ctags frontend

Hi again,

Unfortunately in the previous releases a bug slipped in
and it makes gedit to sometimes hang on cscope lookups.

In this 0.2.1 release this should be fixed. It is now
pretty usable. I created some helper scripts to generate
and rebuild the cscope files more easily, even without
touching the command line if needed (using zenity).

See the README.txt and the NEWS files!

Regards,
Gabor

P.S: Anyone interested in carrying on with the coding and
maintenance? :)