Re: [gedit-list] Plugin for xml indent

On 6/29/06, chuchi <jbarbero quiter com> wrote:
        I want to make a plugin that indent or format a xml in a pretty format.
I need know if there is some plugin that do it. ¿Do you know?

I don't think there's such a plugin, but I'm not 100% sure (it's also
possible someone's working on it but hasn't made his/her work public
yet, of course).

        if not, what is the better method? using libxml or parsing the xml by
hand?

Using libxml is probably the better way to do it, as it would make for
a cleaner/more error-prone/possibly more powerful solution. And gedit
already relies on libxml, so it wouldn't add a dependency.
Just my thoughts on the matter.